100 Lakeshore Road E, Old Oakville
2 bed · 2 bath ·1856 sqFT · LEASED
Outstanding price per square foot value! One of the larger Granary units is move-in ready with extensively renovated kitchen, bathrooms, hardwood floors & HVAC. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms & sunroom totalling 1,856 sq ft with two quiet west facing terraces where you can garden, or bask in the all-day sun. Delight in the park like setting with beautiful views of the water, sailboats, birds and gardens.
Five walk-outs to terraces, ample closet & storage space and a separate laundry room. Quiet & private location within the Granary with no traffic noise, no risk of future development blocking harbour views, parking and storage unit on same floor, and convenient access to Lakeshore Road.
Positioned in the heart of downtown Oakville with walking distance to Lake Ontario & all its hiking and bike trails, local shops, restaurants, and cafes; Oakville Performing Arts Centre, Oakville Club, Oakville Harbour and GO station.
Just the numbers:
- Taxes: $8635.00 (2017)
- Monthly maintenance fee $1,497.75
- Total living space: 1856 Square Feet
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Large 2 bedroom suite
- Move-in ready
- Hardwood floors
- 2 large west facing terraces
- Harbour views
- Quite & private location
- Parking and storage on same level
Welcome to the Granary
- Oakville Trafalgar High School
- E.J. James
- Maple Grove Public School
- Appleby College
- St Mildred’s
- Guest Suites
- Indoor Pool
- Party Room
- Lakeside Park
- Public Library
- Walking distance to Downtown Oakville
- Walk to restaurants, cafes, pubs & boutique shops.
- Oakville Harbour and Lake Ontario with walking, jogging and bike trails.
- Oakville Centre for performing arts
- Oakville club – yachting, clubhouse, badminton, squash, tennis courts and more.
- Centennial pool