Elton Park Road, Morrison, Oakville
5 bed · 2.1 bath · 4040 + 1129 sqFT
Situated on one of Oakville’s best streets, this 106 * 201 ft west facing, level lot has tons to offer. Zoned RL1-0, this 20,908 sq ft lot will allow 29% Floor Area Ratio. Surrounded by multi-million dollar homes, this beautiful treed space is the ideal location to build your dream home! Walking distance to town and the lake, as well as to many of the best public and private schools around including: New Central, EJ James, Maple Grove, OTHS, St.Mildred’s, Linbrook, Appleby and MacLachlan.
Looking for a renovation project? Have a love of mid-century / international architecture? This house has space, style and a design pedigree. Come and see it! Custom built in 1971. Designed by acclaimed architect Don Hallford to exacting standards, no compromises were made in terms of quality or design. Understated and extremely private from the street, the inside welcomes you with its open flow, natural light, clean lines and calming layout.
- Custom built in 1971 by acclaimed architect
- International design
- Double height entrance
- Living room with wood burning fireplace and 3 large windows overlooking the garden
- Open to dining room with views of the garden and walkout to the stone patio
- Kitchen with breakfast area with large windows overlooking garden
- Four season sunroom with windows on 3 sides and cedar ceiling; floor to ceiling windows and walkout to pool.
- Office with parquet flooring and book shelves
- ·Large recreation room with electric fireplace
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in closet and private deck
- 4 additional bedrooms with cedar ceilings and built in closets
- 2+1 bathrooms
- Private street
Footnote: Don Hallford also designed quite a few public spaces around town and province including the original town hall and the Fire hall in downtown Oakville
- New Central JK–6
- St. Vincent CES JK-8
- Maple Grove 7-8
- Oakville Trafalgar 9-12
- St. Thomas Aquinas CSS 9-12
- Walking distance to Post, Maple Valley, Poplar and Birchview Parks.
- Walk to Lake Ontario with all its hiking and bike trails.
- Walk to down town Oakville with boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, Performing Arts Centre and much more.
- Near to Cornwall Road with shops such as Wholefoods, Longos & Harper's Landing Restaurant.
- Walking distance to Oakville GO station
- Easy access to QEW