Sold - Maple Avenue, Old Oakville, Oakville
4 bed · 3.1 bath · 2293 + 1087 sQF ·
Have you been waiting for an affordable four bedroom family home in Old Oakville? Look no further! 2293 sqft (plus 1087 sqft in the basement) renovated home has it all. 4 bed, 4 bathroom, finished basement, main floor laundry, mudroom, salt water pool AND a double car garage.
Boasting hardwood floors throughout the first and second level, and freshly painted in a tasteful colour scheme, this home is sure to impress. The main floor is flooded with natural light from both windows and a skylight. It features a bright living room with a wood-burning fireplace, dining room that opens to the backyard, renovated kitchen and family room (with another fireplace), and a mudroom/laundry room with storage galore.
The second floor has four good sized bedrooms, a renovated main bathroom, a master bedroom with a renovated en-suite, and a walk-in closet.
The beautiful backyard completes this property. Stone patio for entertaining and a salt water pool for hot summer days. The garage door, stone walkway, front garden beds and covered walkway were renovated last year.
You are truly buying into a fabulous neighbourhood. Walking distance to GO station, Whole Foods, and Downtown. Walk your kids to school at some of the top ranked schools in the country.
Truly nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Don’t miss your opportunity to buy into this community.
Explore the floor plan with this 3D guide:
- Walking distance to cafes, restaurants & grocery stores.
- Green space - Maple Valley Park, Cornwall Road Park & Post Park.
- Short walk to Oakville Go Station.
- Short distance to down town Oakville with its restaurants, cafes, pubs, boutique shops, leisure, and arts.
- Close proximity to Lake Ontario with walking, jogging and bike trails.
- New Central PS JK-6
- Maple Grove PS 7-8
- Oakville Trafalgar PS 9-12
- St. Vincent CS JK-8
- St. Thomas Aquinas CS 9-12
- Hardwood floors on both main & upper levels
- Wood stairs with upgraded banister and spindles
- Solid wood doors and casing
- Upgraded trim
- Wood burning fireplace in living room & family room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Large wooden centre island
- 2 skylights
- Laundry/mud room with plenty of cabinetry
- 4 piece master ensuite
- 3 closet organisers (master bedroom + 2 bedrooms)
- Finished basement with L-shaped recreation room and play area
- 3 piece basement bathroom with separate shower
- Heated salt water pool with sand filter and removable safety fence
- BBQ gas hook up
- Double garage with internal access
- New garage door
- New stone walkway and covered entrance